Monday, June 10, 2013

What a fabulous day!  Tried a new Protein Pancake recipe this morning... Delicious!  Recipe to follow soon and then a 6 am workout.  Home to get Kae ready for school and then back out to kickboxing and the barn.
I am so happy to have the ability to do so much.  I work hard everyday to give my family opportunities others don't have in life.  I don't ask for handouts and all though times are tough sometimes I am happy for our health and wellness everyday.
I do as much as I can for others and lately that doesn't seem to be enough to keep some satisfied.  To those I will have to say goodbye.  I choose to surround myself and my family with grateful, appreciated people everyday.  Hope you all do the same!


Now for delicious protein pancakes
1.5oz Oat Bran
2.5 oz Egg Whites
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1 sc vanilla Isalean
5 oz strawberries
1tbs Psyllium (optional)

Mix all ingredients together cook slowly over low heat..... Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment