Saturday, August 24, 2013

I have been SLACKING these last few weeks of summer!  Anyone else?  Sometimes I just need a time out and that's whats been going on these last few weeks.  Those of you that know me personally know I have had a lot going on including a break up and some emotional cleansing we'll call it.
What has amazed me through this entire process is that every event that I perceived as a complete tragedy turned out to be the most amazing opportunity.  I am exactly where I want to be and I have never been so happy and content.
All that said fall is almost here and it is time to FOCUS!  I am so excited to get back to work and see some real changes in my mind and body over the next few months.
You are going to see more great workouts and recipes a lot more often on this blog so check back often and send your friends.
~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment