Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!  Mine has been rather up and down but as long as the sun is shining and warm I am a happy girl.  
All of us from time to time get bogged down with negativity.  It is important to take a step back during these times and reset.  This is exactly what I have been doing recently.  Realize there is always someone worse off then you, reach out to them try and help.  
For me it is super important to keep my workouts consistent and my eating clean.  The better I am to my body the clearer my mind is.  
When your feeling down, stressed or overwhelmed fight that urge to just lie around and eat til your hearts content....your hear will never be content with food.  
Pick yourself up and keep moving.  Just getting out and going for a walk can be a huge mood lifter.  Order a giant salad and eat the entire thing.  
Don't settle for where you are.  Make the changes you need to be happy.  You are the only person whom can make YOU happy!  
So if there are people in your life holding you back cut the ties.  Surround yourself with people that encourage you to be a better person and inspire you to live a better life.  
Everyday is a new day and TODAY looks like the perfect day to get to where you want to go!  
~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment