Sunday, July 28, 2013



Rest....Rest is very important for muscle recovery, muscle building and metabolism....All that said it does not mean that I do it when or as often as I should.  I love the gym and I love my workouts.  It keeps me sane and happy so I go, go, go until my body says NO MORE!  
That is exactly what happened this week.  I was so tired I could barely get out of bed, my workouts were almost lacking work and my motivation was non existent!  When this happens I usually go into panic mode....as silly as it is I feel like I may not ever get my motivation back...what if I don't ever want to workout again?!
Of course that never happens it only takes a few days before I am rearing to go again.  So instead of panicking this time I took this week to REST.  I made sure my nutrition was super strict to not go to far off track and I listened to my body.  Much to my dismay my body wanted an entire 5 days off!! Not until tonight did I feel that tomorrow I can return to my normal workout routine.  I can't wait to see how I feel after my first workout back.  I will be sure to keep you updated.  Remember keep your goals in sight but listen to your body.  Doing anything at all is more then those that havent left the couch! 
~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment