Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!  I am so excited for the new beginnings in 2014 and all of my resolutions.
 My 2013 was to get into the best shape of my life.  I can honestly say at 35 years old I am physically in the best shape of my life.  However, I have realized through my journey that my physical fitness is only a small piece of the whole me.
In 2013 I spent much of my time taking care of others.  I worried a lot that I wasn't doing enough.  I spent much of my time doing things I really didn't particularly care to be doing....just to please others.
SO my 2014 New Years Resolution is to be the Happiest Healthiest version of ME!
2014 is all about ME ME ME!
I have started by ridding myself of all the negative people that were still in my circles.  There are people in my life that are not going to be happy with the new me.  These are the people that take and take and take and never give back.  More often then not there are conditions on our relationship.
Those people no longer have a place in my life.  I am making room for positive people who love me for who I am with no conditions.
This is only step one so check in often to follow my journey in becoming the best me I can be in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment