Thursday, January 16, 2014

How is everyone doing on their New Years Resolutions?  I am doing OK but still a work in progress with a lot of work to go.
My work outs are right on track.  I'm not blogging as much as I would like and I am not tracking my Macro Nutrients.
My goal this week was to track my macros everyday....I didn't!
I have started tracking them today and I will continue until my next contest in about 15 weeks!

I have kept my exercise interesting by adding activities other then the gym.  I went skiing last week and this week I tries Rock Climbing.  It was an absolute blast and a great workout.
I'm making sure to surround myself with people that support me, my goals and my life style.  If makes life a lot more FUN!

This week I think I will try CrossFit.  I'll let you know how it goes...

~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment