Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend striving towards your goals of a healthier lifestyle!
I have decided to train for my first Triathlon!  (September)
I am very excited.  The swim will be my biggest challenge as it is something I have never done before.  My training has been tough lately.  I;m lifting heavier and my workout time has changed due to my much busier schedule.  Nothing will get in the way of my goals though.  I will push harder and set new goals to get out of my rut!
Anyone else in a rut this time of year?  The weather around here certainly doesn't help!
This yummy cookie recipe always makes me smile

Choco Chip Cookies
¾ cup rolled oats
1/2 cup gluten free flour 
½ cup vanilla or chocolate IsaLean Protein Powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ cup melted coconut oil
¼ cup stevia
1 large egg
1 tsp Natural vanilla
1 cup dark chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together bake at scoop onto cookie sheet.  Bake at 375 degrees for 11 minutes. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment