Monday, December 15, 2014

Hey there,
Today was my first cleanse day.  I'm not going to lie there were parts of the day that is was difficult...the homemade cookies at the office.... But I stuck with my plan drank my 4 cleanses, ate my Isa Snacks and took my natural accelerator.  I also drank TONS of water.  As the day went on it definitely got easier.
I did my normal weight lifting workout this morning and tonight was kickboxing.  I have a huge amount of energy which is awesome!
My abs feel super tight and I can't wait to see the results in the morning.  Tomorrow is my second cleanse day then its back to normal after that.
In case you guys didn't notice I have NOT been in the bathroom all day.  This isn't a colon cleanse.  It works on the stubborn visceral fat around our organs and the heavy metals we ingest in our daily lives.
I will check back tomorrow night and let you know how I'm feeling!
~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment