Sunday, December 7, 2014



Happy Sunday! 
How is everyone today?  We have had a very busy day.  Started with breakfast with Santa at 8am,  A little disappointing that they had no eggs (just pancakes) so I was completely unprepared.  I made do with mixed fruit.  
Then we went to the barn to take care of the horses.  This took care of my workout for the day.  I am trying to cut down on my gym time so I can BUILD tons of muscle for the Figure Stage in the spring.  Now we are home.  All my veggies are prepped for the week.  I like to wash and cut them so I can grab and go and have no excuse not to get my veggies in for the week.  
My Isagenix order arrived this week which is SO exciting!  
I love opening that box so I will start my 9 day cleanse tomorrow.
I will keep you updated.  I absolutely love how energized I get when I rid my system of all the chemicals that are bogging it down.  
Check back soon for updates. 
~eat well and keep moving~ 
xoxo jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment