Sunday, March 24, 2013

I was lucky enough to spend this beautiful weekend at Camp Savage with 30 other beautiful amazing women.  We all have our own unique stories about our fitness journey but it has all brought us to the same place.  This weekend was full of  fitness, health, wellness and nutrition information!  I could not have left there feeling more inspired or  motivated.  Hope you guys are ready!  These girls are my sisters and I look to them for guidance and motivation.  I am here for you to do the same.  Let's make this journey together.  My purpose is to help as many of my friends and family lead a healthy active lifestyle.
Stress is I believe the leading cause of weight gain and even worse rebound weight gain.  Lets remove the toxic people from our life and surround ourselves with positive loving souls.
Look forward to sharing more of my experiences with you as the week goes on and don't forget to visit my website for more inspiration!

www.jennifergallantfitness.com


No comments:

Post a Comment