Saturday, March 2, 2013

Today is another beautiful day!  Spring is right around the corner.  I have always had enough of winter by this time of year but I still get out and enjoy it while it's here.  Yesterday I took my 6 year old snowboarding. She has been snowboarding almost 2 years now.  I cannot tell you how impressed I am with this kid.  We were going down intermediate slopes and she was so in control and focused.  As it got later in the day she started to get tired and frustrated I suggested we finish out the day with some easier runs and she replied "NO, I don't want it to be easy!"  I love the drive and determination she has at 6.
Today she has her second MMA lesson.  She craves the discipline and structure on this sport and I encourage every bit of athleticism it inspires.  Kaelyn understands a healthy lifestyle at 6 years old.  It is never to early to instill the importance of exercise and a healthy diet, because Kaelyn has an understanding of the importance of these basics she will live a long healthy life.  GO KAELYN!  She inspires we to work harder everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment