Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday is one of my favorite days.  Its usually laid back and fun.  I love Sunday brunch which is something I no longer indulge in while prepping for a show.
This Sunday is a little different.  I have to work on the ambulance today for 24 hours and with my show 8 weeks out I cannot miss my gym time..... This means 430am workout....ugh!
My alarm went off and I only hit snooze once!  Good start.  Down stairs for my supplements and Eshot and off to the gym.
I knocked off 45 minutes of weight training (back today) and a quick 5K run. Isapro shake in, yummy.  There done and off to work.
If you want results consistency is key!  You have to adapt to your schedule changes and make workouts a priority.  Trust me once your done its well worth it.
Now get your booty to the gym!

~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment