Monday, February 18, 2013

OK guys and gals time for some tough love!  I am so tired of hearing I CAN'T!  From now on take those 2 words OUT of your vocabulary!  You can truly do ANYTHING you put your mind to.  Sometimes its hard and sometimes it feels impossible but it is possible.  There are some many things in my life I never would have accomplished if I continued to tell myself I can't.
 Next time you find yourself telling yourself you can't ask your self how bad you want it.  There's nothing you can't do but there plenty you may not WANT to do. There is a huge difference.  There is nothing wrong with not wanting to do something but be honest with yourself and others.  Don't say I can't say I don't want to!
Next time you find yourself saying I can't stick to my diet, work out, take time for myself..... whatever it is....ask yourself how bad you WANT it!  Believe me if you WANT it bad enough you will find a way to GET IT DONE!

~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment