Monday, February 11, 2013

How is everyone braving this blizzard?  So many are still with out power and heat (including us thank goodness for the generator).  If you are one of the lucky ones to have braved this storm without much incident please reach out to others and offer a helping hand.  Many are to proud to ask.
The gym is still closed!  I'm not going to lie I am having withdrawals but I am managing.  Plenty of shoveling and walking in waist deep snow is a great workout.  I keep up with my HIIT circuits and that helps.  One of my faves is
30 secs Squat jumps
30 secs jumping jacks
30 secs butt kickers
30 secs burpees
1 minute rest and repeat times 4!

Woohoo give it a try.

For all my Equestrian friends get out and ride those horses.  They love all this snow.  We are having great success with our Athlete Nutrition program and would love to have more parties!  If your interested in more information in our program please let us know!

~eat well and keep moving~

xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment