Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Snow again!  Spring really is coming I promise and remember what you do now will show up this summer.  Consistency is key.  I miss running outside these days the dreadmill is really wearing on me so I try and change my cardio up.
Today it was not practical to try and make it to the gym before work through the snow so that means work out at home.  No equipment needed for jumping jacks, squats, lunges, mountain climbers, push ups, show and gos....you get the idea.  My heart was pumping half way through and stayed that way through the 35 minute workout.
However, my workout is the easy part of my day!  Eating right in this weather is damn near impossible.  Diet is 90% of my success so one meal at a time, stay busy and remember my goals!  Isagenix truly helps me to avoid my cravings.   I am 5 weeks out from my next competition!
Someone sent me this photo yesterday and it reminds me how important my diet is.  I truly do not want to undo all my hard work!  Hope you enjoy.
~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment