Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Monday

Hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the week.  To be successful living a HEALTHY single mom lifestyle I need to prepare, prepare, prepare!

I always cook half my weeks food on Sunday...(gets me through Wednesday)  and the other half Wednesday night.

This week I cooked broccoli, peppers, onion, mushrooms, and I always have lettuce or spinach on hand.

I cooked 3 lbs of chicken both breast and tenders and 12oz grass fed lean ground beef.

Everything is separated into Tupperware and ready to grab and go.  Check back in earlier blog posts for our yummy grab and go egg cakes.


I also made some healthy super delicious desserts!  Here is my Fudgy Brownie recipe!  Hope you guys enjoy

The Best Paleo Brownies (Gluten-Free & Grain-Free)


Ingredients
  1. 1 cup almond butter
  2. 1/3 cup maple syrup
  3. 1 egg
  4. 2 tbsp butter, melted
  5. 1 tsp vanilla
  6. 1/3 cup cocoa powder
  7. 1/2 tsp baking soda
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond butter, syrup, egg, butter, and vanilla. Stir in the cocoa powder and baking soda.
  2. Pour the batter into a 9-inch baking pan. (I prefer a glass pie plate)  Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the brownie is done, but still soft in the middle.

~eat well and keep moving~ 

xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment