Wednesday, May 14, 2014

How many of us single parents don't have time to workout?  No $$$ to eat right?  NO MORE EXCUSES.
I am here to help you on your journey to becoming healthy happy role models for your children.
Some of you follow me on facebook, you've seen my competition pictures and say " no way can I do that".  NOT TRUE!
8 months...8 months of healthy eating and working out hard is all it took to change my life.
I scheduled workouts and planned my meals.  I learned how to cook my daughters favorite foods the healthy way and I learned what we should and shouldn't be putting in our bodies.

If you are ready to be healthy role models for your children contact me or just stay tuned to this blog!

I will be adding great do anywhere workouts for busy parents and yummy recipes.

Please include your kids in as many workouts as you can.  The earlier a healthy lifestyle is a way of life for them the better off they are.

See you soon,

~eat well and keep moving~

xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment