Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day makes me reflect on how lucky I truly am!  Such a great weekend of family fun and exercise.  Out on my mountain bike ride really gave me the time to see how truly blessed I am to be able to go out and do these things.  I am so lucky to have my health and fitness.  So lucky to have my family and friends.  
I spent some time remembering how tired and run down I used to feel before I started working out.  I don't know how I got through my days.  I know my lifestyle has changed and I will never go back to that.  My goal is to help as many people as possible to feel as good as I do.  Each and everyone of you can do it.  I know you can!  
Get out there and try this do anywhere HIIT circuit.  

Have fun and remember
~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo Jenn

Body weight squats x 20
Jumping Jacks x 50
Walking Lunges x 10 each leg
Split Squat x 10 each leg
45 sec Plank 
45 Sec High Knees

Repeat 3 times and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment