Friday, May 3, 2013



Ok guys I am keeping it real today!  I have been struggling big time since my competition! I had such an amazing time at Foxwoods and felt amazing.  The friends I make at each and every competition are so amazing.  It is nice to talk with those that have the same struggles, concerns and goals.
  Of course the day after the competition I let it all go and it is such a vicious circle.  As soon as I veer off track my whole train becomes derailed!  Clean eating has been nearly impossible and workouts have been lacking any kind of motivation!
It is especially hard since I am looking at my next competition not being until November but I am NOT happy when I am not lean.  I have decided over the last 2 days I want to be leaner then ever and I want to continue to do it the healthy way.
I do understand this takes time and I need to have patience for my muscle to grow and my metabolism to speed up.  Now I just need to find the patience!!!
Any help and support you guys can offer I would greatly appreciate 
I do enjoy challenging my body and my mind with my workouts and nutrtion so changing it up is what I need to get back on track.
I have some new recipes I am going to try this week and I am looking for a kick butt cardio class to join.  I'm thinking MMA style.
I hope that my struggles help you to realize we all get derailed from time to time....Get back on the track and full steam ahead.

~eat well and keep moving~

xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment