Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Many of you have asked about supplements.  As most of you know I am an all natural physique athlete.    I use Isagenix for nutritional support and love their supplements.  I really don't need anything else.

 For daily needs I use the Ageless Essentials pack.  It includes Fish oil, Revesterol, BCAA's and multi vitamins.  It is everything I need for a tough workout recovery.

For pre workout I use either the Eshot (my favorite) or Want more Energy with Ionix.  Both give me sustainable energy to get through my weight training and cardio.

Post workout is IsaPro.  36g of all natural whey protein.  Just enough carbs to replenish what I used and keep me feeling great even after my toughest workouts.

For extras I use Isagreens which gives me vitamins. minerals and antioxidants of 19 salads!  And IsaDelight Chocolates infused with green tea to keep my metabolism burning!

What do you guys use?

No comments:

Post a Comment