Monday, April 29, 2013

What an amazing experience this weekend at Fitness America at Foxwoods.  The girls that I have met I will carry on friendships with forever.  I love surrounding myself with like minded fit and healthy people.
The most important thing I took away from this weekend is not a trophy or flowers it is the motivation and inspiration I have to reach out to others ans help them reach their health and fitness goals.  I am more motivated then EVER to grow Jennifer Gallant Fitness and help as many people as I can live a clean lifestyle.  Please share my blog, my website www.jennifergallantfitness.com and my facebook page www.facebook.com/isaleanandmean.
Here are some pictures from the weekend.  Cannot wait to see my professional ones!!!

~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn





No comments:

Post a Comment