Thursday, April 25, 2013

Foxwoods is FINALLY here!  I am so excited all my hard work is showing.  Today and tomorrow are cleanse days to rid all those toxins and be as lean as can be.  I feel great!  This show prep has been SO EASY with Isagenix.  I am continually amazed by the results of these products.   Today I did my last workout before the show, went mountain bike riding and rode my horse!  Such a great day.  My clothes and food are all packed.  Off to bed early and up and out before 7am tomorrow.  Photo shoot at 11am at Foxwoods.
What are you up to this weekend?  When I get back its right back to work.  New recipes and workouts for May!  YAY!  I also received my pictures from the last photo shoot.  I LOVE them!  Stay tuned to see them soon.
~eat well and keep moving~

xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment