Monday, April 22, 2013

I love resistance bands!  Try this great workout to feel the burn.  http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/arms/express/resistance-band-arm-workout/?sssdmh=dm17.661176&esrc=nwfitdailytip040813


I also love how great I am feeling less then 1 week out from my show.  I am still using my Isagenix products EVERYDAY and today for the first time I got my body composition done.  It was pretty cool.  The best part was my visceral fat is only 1%!  Visceral fat is the bad stuff around your organs that is caused by toxins in the environment.  This isn't something you can get rid of by diet alone.  You NEED to cleanse.  I'm not talking spending the day in the bathroom.  The cleanse I use is a gentle cleanse that excretes the toxins from my body through the urine.  Every few months I do the Isagenix 9 day cleanse the results are AMAZING!  You should definitely give it a try.  Its a great time to get some spring cleaning done!
You can order it through my website at  www.jennifergallantfitness.com
~eat well and keep moving~

xoxo jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment