Monday, January 21, 2013

Clean eating is so important to my lifestyle.  I am always on the go! For example this weekend consisted of the gym both Saturday and Sunday, a meeting with my Isagenix consultants, tons of riding lessons and snowboard lessons with my kids.
Sunday was a day of food prep for the week and food prep for the big game.  Monday starts with 530am Boot Camp then we are off and running for the week.
I eat 6 meals a day consisting of protein, veggies, starches and fruits.  If I miss a meal or vary from my clean eating routine I pay for it.  I get run down, I feel weaker at the gym and my stress level goes UP.
Of course I have cheat days and cheat meals.  I always regret it later.  It takes me a few days to get feeling as amazing as I do when I consistently eat clean.
In the next few posts I will highlight some of my favorite recipes.  If there are any favorites you would like healthier versions of shoot me a note I would be glad to share any recipes I have with you!
~ Eat well and Keep Moving~
xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment