Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I am so excited for my new venture!  Most of you know I have 2 passions.  Health/ Fitness and Horses!
I have been riding since I was 4 years old.  I rode NCAA in college and have competed successfully all over the country.
I am starting an Equestrian Athlete Nutrition and Exercise program! I want to help people improve their riding performance by improving their health, wellness and fitness.  I have put together workouts and nutrition geared towards all types of Equestrian Athletes.  My program will be offered both online and in person. We will offer
24/7 support
Daily emails
Monthly custom workouts
Custom Meal plans
and so much more!
Our nutrition component will incorporate the amazing Isagenix nutritional line.
This is very much a work in progress and I look forward to adding and improving as we move forward.  If you have any questions please let me know and if you have any horsey friends send them this way!
~Eat well and Keep moving~
xoxo jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment