Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Tuesday!  Started my day out with a kick butt boot camp class.  Who else was at the gym today?
 For those of you just getting to know me I am a fitness, health and wellness fanatic.  I have just started Bikini and Figure competitions and I am looking to share my experience with you!
I love to help people get healthy and feel better.  My hope is this blog becomes very interactive and you share your questions and thoughts with me.
You can also follow me on facebook at www.facebook.com/isaleanandmean
I made a decision about 18 months ago that I no longer wanted to be tired all the time.  I wanted to feel better and I wanted to be a role model for my 6 year old daughter.  I am posting my before and after pictures to show you my journey (pictures worth a 1000 words... right?)
My goal now is to successfully compete in the Figure division.  Hoping you will join me in my journey and I can help you with yours!
Until next time ~Eat well and Keep moving~  xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment