Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Sunday!  I have had a fabulous week.  Conquering challenges is what makes me stronger and really feel like I am accomplishing something.  The last few weeks have been amazingly stressful but I refuse to allow stress to run my life.  I pick myself up drag myself to the gym and remember I am an ATHLETE.
Summer bodies are made in the winter and I have a competition in 10 weeks!!!  Every ounce of food I put in my body has to be nutritious.  No junk.  So much easier said than done when you just want to pull your hair out.
This week has been a success though.  I have put down the chocolate and picked up the spinach.  I have been beast mode in every workout and I am seeing changes. I have been enjoying this beautiful Florida weather and have had some great rides on my horse.
Today I reflect on what I can do better this week, prep my menu and head to the Farmer's Market.  Tonight will be meal prep.
I will post my weeks Menu tomorrow.  You guys will be shocked at how much I actually eat.  No deprivation in Competition Prep here.

Remember my New England friends that are hibernating in that frozen tundra.  Everything you eat now will show up this summer and you CANNOT out exercise a bad diet.  Lets work together to get those bikini bodies starting NOW!

~eat well and keep moving~

xoxo jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment