Monday, February 23, 2015

Who has prepped their food for the week?  This is what I have.  Let me know if you would like any of the recipes.

Crock Pot Pineapple chicken is so easy and you can make plenty for leftovers.  Add 1 jar pineapple salsa to the crock pot then 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast.  Set the crockpot on low for 6 to 8 hours.... Done!

Tacos.... great protein from the lean ground beef and I make plenty for Taco Salad leftovers.  I don't use Taco seasoning packets most have tons of sodium.  I use chili powder, turmeric, cumin and garlic.
Baked stuffed Chicken breast with spinach....yummy!

Grilled lemon Tilapia with asparagus and sliced sweet potatoes.

And plenty of Isagenix!!!

The rest I leave up to leftovers.  I always have Tuna and hard boiled eggs on hand in case I run out of protein.

Stay tunes for my breakfast recipes!

~eat well and keep moving~
xoxo jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment